12.10.06

The paper has landed!

I ordered a whole bunch of paper from Paper Source, and it's finally arrived - woo hoo! I got lots of great colours to make the pages of my albums. They really do make the nicest colours that I have never seen anywhere else, and, their customer service and packaging are excellent. I also got their handy dandy swatch book, as pictured above, for future reference. So, now it's back to house arrest for me, as I use this lovely paper to finish off my albums!
Speaking of house arrest, I've been working on a project that I got from "Martha Stewart Weddings" - these are little crepe paper cherry blossoms that I'm going to decorate my craft fair booth with. I think this project appeared in "Weddings" sometime last year, and it's really cool. The blossoms get attached to tree branches with hot glue, it's very sweet. I'll show you some pictures of the finished project when I get there. I've probably only got about a hundred cherry blossoms to go...

5 comments:

Marieke said...

Lovely! The booth will look amazing, I am sure. Wish I could stop by.

Heather said...

What a great project! I look forward to seeing pictures of the booth! Great blog.

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

A package from Paper Source is like getting a birthday present. I have not seen the sample book, I was exited when they sent me the color chart, which I have color matched with the papers I already have just to make sure the printing is true.
OK, now back to what I now refer to as "The Workend".

trudi said...

You can order the sample book on the paper source site - it's $5 and includes a good sized swatch of every paper they make, except for the printed ones. A good resource, but it makes me regret not ordering more paper!

Veronica TM said...

The sample book is a great idea! And I love those flowers! Can't wait to see the booth pictures, it will look wonderful!