11.3.07

I broke a promise...


To myself, and to my dog. Milo, I am so sorry that I made you wear that little red jacket. But, you were shivering everytime we went outside. But, you obviously hate this - so back to the shop it goes. I promised myself when I got you, that I wouldn't be one of those people who dresses their dog up in little outfits, but I couldn't resist. I think that I am well on my way to becoming a "crazy dog lady." But, I promise not to put bows in your hair - honest. Well, not 'til summer anyhow....

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Our pooch has no hair on his belly + very very short hair. I got into a slight "discussion" with my boy over a red sweater. It was a necessity when he was shivering...NOT, I repeat, N-O-T for fashion. Getting him into it is a challenge, but once he's in he does not mind. Of course, in this part of the world he's only worn it twice.

Veronica TM said...

milo is soooo cute! he looks like a black version of my nube. i have to say, i put clothes on nube {but not bows} and he actually liked it.