19.2.09

Pretty Hammer

When I was in Toronto, I made an addition to my arsenal of tools - it's this pretty hammer from the Victoria and Albert Museum Collection. The hammer is printed with a William Morris print called "Cray."

But, the best thing about it is you unscrew the handle, and you have 4 little screwdrivers inside (I didn't photograph the 4th one, but it's there). This is perfect for creating my postbound albums, and it's so nice to use something so beautiful. Acutally, it was William Morris who said, "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" - and this little hammer is both.


2 comments:

José said...

Cool- who would have thought tools could be so nice. Thanks for the comment and suggesting the other blogs - the garance Dore one is awesome!

pussman and co said...

Ooo, I love that hammer! I want one too!!