13.4.09

Accordion Book Class


I am very pleased to announce that I will be teaching another accordion book class at Love, Me. It's taking place on Saturday, April 25th at 10am and the cost is $14. We are holding the class just in time for mother's day, so you can make your mum a lovely book. You could fill it with family photos and make it a "brag book", make it a card that everyone in the family can sign for her...the possibilities are endless! If you'd like to sign up, visit the Love, Me website - hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

What fun! I wish I were closer to Halifax - I would definitely be there! Love, Me just started carrying my soaps, too. :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I'll say it once, I'll say it 10,000 times, if I were in the area I'd be there.

Hope all is well + it feels like spring in NS

Austen said...

Hm, I wish there was a way you could come teach a class in Toronto! Have fun!