28.8.08

A little trip...

I'm very pleased to say that we are taking a little trip to Quebec city in a few weeks! Hopefully, by the time we arrive the city will look like this, with lots of beautiful fall foilage. I am so looking forward to wandering around this beautiful place, visiting museums, shopping, and eating lots of yummy food. I am a bit nervous about my horrible french skills, but I am sure we will muddle along. I can read most words (especially those related to food and drink!) but have trouble stringing them together to make sentences that others can understand. But, then again, this is all part of the fun.

But now, lots of work to do before we go, so I bid you adieu..um...I mean, au revoir. (:

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Years ago I saw a movie with Patrick Dempsey + Jennifer Connelly called "Some Girls," which is set in + around Quebec, + I would love to visit. It looks like such a wonderful, beautiful, romantic city. Of course they were driving around the city in a Citroen DS, which totally enhanced my desire to go. HAVE FUN! (I don't speak a lick of French, so I can't offer you any good cheer in French).