20.11.08

NSDCC Christmas Craft Market


I've spent a crazy couple of weeks (months actually!) preparing for the NSDCC Christmas Craft Market, and it's finally here! If you are in Halifax this weekend - that's the 21st to 23rd of November - please come and see what's been keeping me up late for the last little bit.(: The image above is from my booth last year - I've got a couple of new additions to my product line, and from what I saw today when I was setting up, the show looks amazing. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I'm so sorry I could not make it this year , actually in all seriousness, I wish I could!!!

All my best to you this weekend

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Is your e-mail working yet? I can't wait to hear about the show.

Austen said...

I thought that looked familiar! Hope that you had a great time at the show. I wish I could've popped by to say hi. Have a great weekend!