29.6.09

Head Shot

I've spent the evening creating my artisan profile on the One of a Kind Show site (it's not live yet - but I'll let you know when it's up). The most difficult part was choosing a profile photo. I hate having my photo taken, so there weren't many to choose from. Anyhow, this is the best I could come up with - but it's really old! I look totally different now - new glasses, new hair. Even Milo has a more stylish haircut these days. My mission this week is to try to come up with a better, more current photo of me and my little sidekick!

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Hi there, are you joining the One of a Kind show?
That's awesome! In Toronto? What are the dates?

Philippine Real Estate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mishka said...

I think you look great :) And, congratulations on the One of a Kind spot! That's such wonderful news. I only wish I was still there could I could come see you as an actual vendor!