One of a Kind Show Recap

We arrived back from the One of a Kind Show on Tuesday night, after doing the 5 day section of the show. It was an amazing - and exhausting - experience. The show opened on Thursday, November 26th and we arrived on Tuesday, November 24th to set up. We spent the day on
Tuesday running around - going to Ikea to get our shelving, picking up our books, all that fun stuff.
So, it took all of Tuesday and most of Wednesday to get our booth together, and I was fairly happy with the results. Not too bad considering it was put together on the spot! We were really busy for the duration of the show and met many wonderful customers and fellow vendors. I plan to do a whole post on the things I bought, and things that I wanted to buy!

This is me in the booth (cringe - messy hair and zits). Like I said, it was pretty exhausting - 11 hour days on my feet. The seams in my boots even split from all the strain! I learned so much, which I will also share in a future post. But for now, I've got my aching feet up for the first time in ages. I'll be back on Monday with more to share. I also hope to have an etsy shop update soon - I am just awaiting the return of some leftover stock from the show. Until then - ciao!


sherrieg said...

Your booth looks fantastic! Well done, especially for having put it together so quickly. And sorry to hear about your boots. :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Absolutely stunning! Your displays always look so well put together + create such a fun feeling from floor to ceiling (that was not meant to rhyme).

Austen said...

Aw man, I'm bummed to have missed you! On the up side, your booth looks great, and I'm glad that you had a good time.

pussman said...

I want to congratulate you! You have made a wonderfull display with your beautifull paperworks!
I hope your feet are feeling better now.
I would love to make postcards to sell on a fair I am participating 24 jan. 2010
Do you have tips for me?
How to present them nice?
Good luck with the etsy sellings!