5.4.10

rosa mosa


While indulging in one of my favorite hobbies - shopping for shoes on ebay - I discovered an amazing shoe company called rosa mosa.  Based in Austria (with one designer from Japan - explains why I like them so much - two of my favorite countries combined!), they use local materials and workers, and like to explore traditional design and methods.  Some of their shoes are available here in Canada at Gravity Pope (another place where I like to drool over shoes online).  I wish I had known about these when I was in Austria, for now, I will save up and dream!

3 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Oooh, I'd definitely stray from my Dansko lover for these.

pussman and co said...

I like these shoes!
I will check it out!!

pussman and co said...

Waw!
I had a look and they look so comfy!
But did you see the price ticket???
Hmmmm.