19.12.07

Happy Holidays

Just a quick post to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Thanks to all who read and comment on the blog - it's so appreciated! I have been busy getting ready for Christmas, and haven't really had a chance to do many posts lately, and I've needed a bit of a break after a busy season. So, I've decided to take some time to try and recharge. I hope to be back in this space by the New Year with some new ideas and work.

So again, all the best for a wonderful holiday season. May you enjoy many celebrations with family and friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Competely understandable, Trudi. I'm looking forward to catching up with you and seeing what you've been up to in the studio. I've got some work to share with you too.
Cheers! Denise

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

After the post-a-day trip to LA I'm feeling the same way. Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you next year!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas - I hope you enjoy the holidays!
x Clare

Sabine said...

I wish you a merry Christmas and lots of ideas and inspiration for the next year!

Veronica TM said...

happy holidays to you, trudi! may 2008 be a wonderful year for you.
enjoy your little break, i know you will be back with inspiration.