29.5.08

Keeping it fresh...

...or at least trying to. I've updated the sidebar on my blog with a few more of the zillion blogs I read, plus some new things I'm listening to, new shops where you can find my work, etc. I still have to do a few more updates - but I'm getting there. While I was updating, I stumbled across these beautiful Biviel shoes. I really dig them because they are a bit summerish, but could also be worn over coloured tights in the winter for a cool look. Too bad there are none left in my size!

Looking forward to the weekend and watching the mailbox for some exciting packages. More on that later...

2 comments:

Austen said...

Ooh, those shoes are almost enough to make me wish I had a wedding to go to this summer. (Almost.) Hope you have a good weekend! And if you run out of episodes of Q, try RadioLab NY. Pretty cool.

Heather said...

love these!!