26.5.08

Notes from the Studio...

I've spent most of the past couple of weeks at work in my studio. I've got a few orders to fill, and when I get into a "groove" when everything's going well, it's the best place to be. I love to listen to music and podcasts in my studio, and Shona got me into watching silly movies that you don't really have to pay attention to. So, with that in mind, here's what I've been hearing/watching:

-the soundtrack from Juno
-the new Portishead album
-since I've exhausted This American Life, I've been listening to Q - a Canadian pop culture show. I think it's great, and I love the host Jian Ghomeshi.
-I've been listening to an episode of Q featuring Los Campesinos! - I think they're good.

Feeling quite tired, going to have a cup of tea, a bit of fruit crumble and finish watching I'm Not There. Amazing performances, and for the record - I think Cate Blanchett is the best Bob Dylan.

No comments: