I've been tagged by Shona to share 8 facts/habits about myself. So, here goes...
1. I'm a daydreamer. I guess you could say that I have a two-track mind - part of my mind is in the present, and another part is always dreaming away. This is why I'm always getting myself into predicaments - driving down sidewalks, locking myself out of places, forgetting things. But, now that I think of it - I wouldn't have it any other way.
2. I love to read. I feel lost if I don't have anything to read.
3. I'm a bargain hunter. One of my favorite things to do is shop at yard sales and flea markets. I also love those really junky shops that are a bit scary when you first walk in.
4. I love bright colours, like red and pink, but the colours in my house are all pretty muted. I am thinking of painting my TV cabinet turquoise.
5. I love all flowers, but peonies are my favorite.
6. I don't wear make-up. Well, occasionally for special occasions I do, but it's not an everyday thing.
7. I don't own a mobile phone and I never want to.
8. I love to travel, but I hate flying. It's not just fear of the plane crashing, but all the other stuff - walking through the x-ray machine, being searched, the endless waiting, being treated like crap, etc.
I'm meant to tag some other people, but it seems as though this has already made the rounds. So, if you haven't done this and would like to - please go ahead. Thanks to Shona for tagging me - as you can tell, I've been struggling to write blog posts lately - guess it's just a summer thing.