30.6.08

Tractors and Pie

Despite the weather, our mini holiday was a success. We spent two nights in a cute little cottage overlooking this beach. It was rainy and foggy every day, but we managed to fill our time with books (I read "The Raw Shark Texts" and "Strawberry Fields" - both recommended), lots of the best pie ever at a local cafe,


and we even stumbled across an antique tractor show in a very small town on our way home. I especially like this tractor because it has a face. Now, it's back to work, but I'm hoping to have more fun times this summer. Maybe even with some sun?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Last fall I had their Ginger Pear Crumble pie.

I thought I had died an gone to heaven.

Austen said...

Oh, jealous! Beach, tractor show, pie.... Hmph!

But really. I'm so glad you had a good mini vacation. :)