15.1.09

More Organizers in Shop


I've just uploaded a few new organizers to my etsy shop. Photography is a bit frustrating in the winter - on the days that I'm working, it's impossible to take photos because it's dark when I get home. So - my updates will have to be confined to Thursdays, Fridays and weekends.

Speaking of photography, I've been reading the shop makeover series on the Storque, and have followed their advice and undertaken a bit of a mini makeover. The jist of the article I was reading said that you should not put the photo of your whole item first, but rather a detail shot. I guess it's a bit more intriguing, and people will click through to find out more. Also - it may be a bit more "treasury friendly." So, I've switched up my photos, and we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Waterloo Appliance Repairs said...

Gratefuul for sharing this