22.1.09

Toronto

We are heading off on a spur of the moment trip to Toronto this weekend! Martin has to go up for work, so we decided to stay there an extra couple of nights and soak up some big city life. Although it's going to be freezing cold up there, I'm just looking forward to a change of scene, eating at some nice restaurants, checking out the new AGO and of course - shopping. This pretty much sums up how I want to spend my weekend, and we are staying at Hotel Le Germain - woot! They are having rooftop maple syrup taffy with fondue on Friday night - warm blankets provided. I'm there!

4 comments:

Austen said...

Sounds like fun! Make sure you get a peameal bacon sandwich at the St. Lawrence Market on Saturday - a quintessential Toronto treat!

Steph VW said...

Hey! I went to the pub in the bottom of the building in your photo!

Have a great trip. :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Sounds nice, I am desperately in need of a city weekend trip.

José said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful time and did lots of shopping!