4.8.09

Stompin' Tom



I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted! I have spent the last few weeks of this rainy summer knee deep in paper and ribbon. But - I'm taking a bit of a break this week and spending a night on the South Shore and a couple of days in the Valley. And - tomorrow night my Nan is visiting and we are going to see Stompin' Tom, who is a bit of a Canadian Icon, especially for us here on the East Coast. He sings about all the things that we hold dear - getting drunk on Saturday night, pick up trucks, hockey and...potatoes. Enjoy the video, and I'll be back next week with photos of my trip.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

My gramp would be so jealous! Have fun at the concert! : )

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Substitute hockey for football and I'd think you'd moved down south.

Enjoy!