21.2.10

Keep Calm...

I've now joined the zillions of people who have a "Keep Calm" poster. What can I say? I just really like the sentiment, and I'm in love with that pink colour. I am embracing my love of pink! I got the poster from SFgirlbybay, and she has lots of other cool colours to choose from. Speaking of things I love in my house, my pom-pom fringe patchwork pillow is way up there. I got that one from ruby + stella home a few months back, and I'm as pleased as punch with it.

I got tulips yesterday too. I love tulips.

And, while I'm professing my love for everything on my mantle, I can't forget this little guy. I got him as a Christmas gift while I was in Austria, and I think he's just great. You can put incense inside him and watch the smoke come out of his pipe, but I like him just the way he is - standing there playing his violin, cute as a button!





2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Your house looks so much brighter + light (is that redundant?) than I remember. I do like the sentiment of the poster as well, but am currently eying a Los Angeles Neighborhood poster...too much good stuff for walls.

Anonymous said...

Looks brilliant, Trudi. So pretty and bright. Cheers! D.