17.9.07

On Haddock Alley


We got back from our holidays yesterday. We had such a nice time, that I'm having trouble getting back into the swing of things - but I guess that means I'm relaxed, which is a good thing! I'll write a bit more about the trip soon, but I just wanted to share this photo of the little cottage we stayed in. It was in the middle of a tiny fishing village on the Nova Scotia coast, and the street was called "Haddock Alley." Although Nova Scotia is small and I've spent a good part of my life here, I am always discovering new things and places. Wherever I travel in this province, I meet the most lovely people - it's just a lovely place, really. It's late and I'm too tired to put it all into words right now, but I'll be back tomorrow with more photos and writing and you'll see what I mean. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was this little place as perfect as it looks? Oh, I'd love to wave my magic wand and just be there [note to self: get a magic wand]. Thanks for sharing!