3.2.09

Accordion Workshop Debrief

I had lots of fun teaching a mini accordion workshop at Love, Me Boutique last week. In fact, I had so much fun that I forgot to take photos - darn! But, this is the settee that a couple of the attendees sat on, and we all crowded around a slightly larger table. There were only 4 students in the class, but it was a good number for teaching my first time. Everyone did really well with making the book, I was very impressed! If you are in the Halifax area and get a chance to do a class here, I would encourage it - it's a just a wonderful relaxed atmosphere and there are lots of neat classes coming up.

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Congratulations! I really love teaching classes. I usually do it with my book group so when they come for the next meeting they must bring the completed book because no one ever finishes. That store looks so wonderful, eclectic! As always, wish I could have traveled to be part of your class.

Hello Pineapples! said...

The class was fantastic! I used the book that I made as a birthday card for a friend's 30th birthday. I had everyone at the party write a note to the birthday girl and we filled the pages. Everyone was très impressed that I made the book myself! (I'm still impressed that I made such a pretty looking book).