24.2.09

Catherine Martin Wallpaper

I stumbled on the wonderful blog ish and chi, and fell in love with the Catherine Martin wallpaper she posted about. All the patterns are beautiful, but I especially adore the sparrow print. A bit of background (just realized that's a pun - background, wallpaper...) - Catherine Martin is a production and costume designer, who often collaborates with her husband, director Baz Luhrmann. She creates such amazing worlds in film, it's not surprising that her wallpaper designs are so dramatic and lovely. Not sure if they're available in North America, but I'm going to find out!

2 comments:

 Viv said...

Awww.. thanks!

If you need help tracking down the paper let me know, I'm happy to help :)

Viv xx
www.ishandchi.com
www.ishandchi.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

hi i have been searching for this paper everywhere i live in the uk can you tell e if you know anypne who stocks it and would be willing ti post overseas? many thanks