8.1.08

Anthropologie New Years Resolution Outfits


Seems like pretty much everyday, I get an email from Anthropologie tempting me with some great new clothes. Today, they featured a series of outfits each linked to a resolution. The one above is "journal daily" - which I have never been able to do. But, now I know what's been wrong - I haven't had a cute little outfit to wear! (: Seriously though - I am totally addicted to looking at clothes on the Anthropologie site. Fear of high duty fees keeps me from ordering anything, but it's a great source of inspiration.

Speaking of internet addictions, I think that Etsy pounce is going to be a pretty dangerous one for me!

1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

Yeah, that's a totally cute outfit. I love how there are pockets in the skirt. Sheesh..too cute. :)

Anyway, I stumbled upon your blog through a hand carved stamp search I did. :) Are you still doing any of that?