21.1.08

Second Sister Jewlery

I was recently convo'd on etsy by April of Second Sister Jewelery. I am so glad she contacted me, because not only do we have a shared love of vintage clothes and all things Asian, but it allowed me to discover her amazing work! Case in point, the Double Happiness bracelet pictured above - I just think it's so beautiful - the beads, the colours, everything. Second Sister has a full range of pieces including bracelets, earrings and necklaces made using a variety of materials, but all with the same lovely style. If I wasn't saving up for my holidays, I could do some serious spending in this shop! But, enough of my blabbing - just check out the shop and you'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Austen said...

Ooh, lovely! I'm loving that aqua/blue and red combo right now...maybe because those colours make me think of spring, which makes -20C a little easier to bear on Monday morning? :)