4.7.08

A Good Day

Today has been a good day. It's been one of those rare ones, when everything seems to go right, and you get more accomplished than you had planned. I got up, baked muffins, took the dog for a walk, made some good progress on custom book orders - and I couldn't resist cutting one of the giant peonies that are currently blooming in the garden to bring inside and enjoy.

While I am mentioning good things, I'd also like to announce that I will be participating in this month's Poppytalk Handmade Market, which begins on July 7th. The theme is "Home Sweeet Home" and my market stall will be stocked with a selection of books, albums and prints. I'm planning to have new stock as the month goes on, so please visit often. Thanks to Jan of Poppytalk for including me - I'm so looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Austen said...

Yay, congrats on being selected to be a part of the Poppytalk Handmade Market! That's fantastic news!

(And that peony is beautiful. They're my favourite summer bloom.)

Hope you're having a good weekend. :)

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Love your style and your website! Just added it to my favorites.

Here is a random question, are you available for any commission projects? I am a designer, trying to put together a portfolio and I would really love you to help!

Please contact me at klopgovorun@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Anna

P.S.: Sorry, I'm having technical difficulties, had to repost twice.