12.7.08

Lucky

Today, I feel lucky to have such fantastic customers. Since the blurb in Canadian Living, I have been contacted by many people who are planning weddings, or buying wedding gifts for their friends and families, and looking for a special album or guestbook. It's been a pleasure working with everyone to bring their ideas into reality - for the album above, my customer requested something unique and special. So, I put a large pewter label holder on the front of the album...

and created some pockets inside the album to hold mementos. The best thing though, is that I've been contacted by a number of customers after they've received their albums, letting me know how happy they are, or sharing with me the reaction when they've given the album as a gift. I can't explain how lovely that is - I just have to say that I feel so lucky.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Hi Trudi, this is so nice, the pocket on the inside for the little bits is such a great idea!

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I love all these posts about shops carrying your books + people commissioning you! ORDERS! Maybe you'll work into not having to have a 4-day a week job.

iHanna said...

It's truley a beautful album!