3.6.06

At Grandma's House

I think I might have talked on my blog before about how much I love going to my Grandma's house, well, it's my Mom's house too because she lives with my Nan. My grandmother, mother and I are very close (my husband calls us "the triumverate") so I love going to their place in the country about an hour from home, and relaxing. I went up there last week, and I thought I'd share some of my photos with you. The one above is of a path down to the pasture with weeds growing all over it. I think that these "weeds" look beautiful though.
Nan's neighbor has clydesdale horses, which roam in the field across the road from her house. They are very pretty animals.
The apple blossoms were out in full force. The apples this tree produces are very sour, but the horses seem to like them. That's all for now, time to get to work and make some books on this rainy Saturday...I kinda wish I was back at last week, at my Grandma's house.

No comments: