1.6.06

Swap-a-licious!

I've had lots of wonderful mail around here lately! First, I received a package from Marieke, which included this very cute and funky pin with my initial (that she made!), and the papers below, as well as loads of other goodies! Marieke already knows my weakness for birds, flowers and butterflies - can't wait to use these papers in some projects! Thanks again Marieke - what a wonderful surprise!

A couple of days later, I opened my mailbox to find yet another wonderful surprise - my Vintage Love swap pack from Carolyn! Isn't it beautifully wrapped? And what's inside is even better, lots of wonderful vintage paper goods and photos, all so wonderful and ready to be used in collages and artistic enterprises of all kinds! There are lots of great vintage advertising pictures that I can imagine framed up in my kitchen as well, thanks Carolyn, it's really all so lovely!

Carolyn also sent me a great little pin, pictured here with a vintage photo. Both have a delightful old fashioned feel. I hope that she likes the things I've sent her even half as much as I like mine!
I love swaps, check out more of my loot over here on Flickr, as well as the great stuff everyone else got!

No comments: