12.12.06

All Wrapped Up


Last night, I baked some cookies and blondies, and whipped up a batch of homemade hot chocolate to deliver to some of my clients as a thank you for all their kindness and support over the last year that I've been selling my books.



It's still a thrill for me everytime someone likes a piece of my work enough to buy it, and I appreciate the space that shops have given to show my work. So, the least I can do is deliver some holiday treats. If you're interested, the cookie recipe that I made was from Chocolate and Zucchini, the blondies were from a recipe I found in the Martha Stewart holiday cookie magazine and the hot chocolate recipe is from Epicurious. Happy holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful box and wrapping for you cookies! I'm sure your clients would be happy to receive them.

mishka said...

gorgeous packaging, Trudi!

Marieke said...

Beautifully wrapped! And... I spotted another bird :-) Make sure to stack them up when you see them again. They are the best!

Heather said...

I really think that box is a present in itself! Just gorgeous!!