25.4.07

Recent Work

I've been working on a few photo albums recently - I'm seeing a client on the weekend and promised to have a few new "spring-y" designs. Ok, the brown isn't especially spring-y, but I like it.
How much more spring-y can you get than pink cherry blossoms?
Maybe red and pink cherry blossoms on a blue sky? All the albums have very colourful pages inside too - robin's egg blue, fushia and red respectively. Now, I must "spring" into action and make more books. The puns just keep on comin' around here....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the designs that you have used for the covers. I have just started making my own books and your latest examples are very inspiring. :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

They are stunning! I just did a touch-up reprint of my cherry blossom cards (note: white ink does not show up well on Paper Source's pink paper when it dries) + completely thought of you as I was printing.

pussman and co said...

they are really beautiful. Is there a tutorial on the internet that you know of??
Bye, These swap things? How do you join??

Bye Danielle

Veronica TM said...

they are all soooo beautiful, trudi! i couldn't choose a favourite.

lotusgreen said...

did you design that wonderful paper/fabric?