26.4.07

Vintage Button Swap

My swap partner Joan, of roseandpie emailed to let me know she received her package from the Vintage Button Swap. Now, I'm free to show you some images of the buttons I sent off to her. Above is a close-up of the outer package...


Here's what was inside - some spools of vintage ribbon, a little accordion book, a small bird, and of course - BUTTONS...
And, here is a close-up of the buttons that I sent. I hope that Joan likes them, and gets to use them in some projects. I expect to get her package any day now, and look forward to sharing some of those images with you.

2 comments:

Sabine said...

How can you join a swap-group? Or is it too expensive to send things from Europe? I really have no idea...
When I look at this cute package, I really want to join!
By the way, thanks for the information on the Gocco. This is really marvellous!

Anonymous said...

the packaging is so pretty I'm not sure I would have been able to open it to see what was inside. lovely buttons though!

swap mail is the best kind of mail.